So I'll admit, I did go into hiding there for a little while. But sometimes it's important to live through every adventure without holding back to capture it. Luckily, there is a sweet little app that allows you to pause for a moment to take a snap.
See what I've been up to...
1. Dressed up to go to the movies and dinner with mum. Shorts are from Jaxx and silk shirt from salvos. Coral clutch is from Target.
2. Bright blue nails that look green in this photo with my coral clutch.
3. Vintage floral dress with turquoise belt from Stellar Moda.
4. My outfit when I went shopping with a friend.
5. Rings from Lovisa that I wore to work
6. Myself at work taking photos for the Hunter facebook in new stock.
1. 6am walks with a friend with a perfect view.
2. Taking photos of new stock that arrived at Jaxx.
3. Relaxing and sipping my favourite drink - lime and water.
4. Obsessed with pastel orange at the moment and all coloured belts!
5. Loving the hippy vibe of this hairstyle.
6. Drawing new designs for my upcoming collection, (soon I promise).
1. So inspired by the beautiful aesthetics of butterflies.
2. Mannequin at Ally with some super cool hippy pants.
3. Sequin tube skirts that came in at work.
4. Having fun with new stock that arrived at Hunter.
5. Kate Ermilio, one of my current inspirations and the most amazing fashion designer.
6. Blogging about the things I love in the below post.
Hope you're all loving February & follow me on instagram @tania_chic25