Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday loves

As I lay in bed on this slow Thursday I've compiled a collection of some daily loves and thought I would share. 
Here are some beautiful treasures I've been marveling at today...



Paper Garlands - made by bookity on their etsy store using recycled Shakespeare's plays, giving it the aged yellow look. Hang one of these pretties in your window.

Vintage Bicycle - This little beauty makes me feel like I want to ride the day away, anyone up for a bike ride?

Handmade leather notebook - Can you believe that someone actually made this by hand...from scratch? WeeBindery is the creative genius behind this masterpiece. The pages have all been hand sewn together by thread. Picturing this inside my bag right now.
 
Mini Chalkboards - The perfect decor to brighten up a room and they're practical. Write all your inspiration quotes and things to remember and mount these on your bedroom wall. You can even choose the colour of the frame. Buy them here.


Dresses from another era

 Want to imagine you're a belle from another era? These dresses are perfect for frolicking through the garden and whatever else women back then chose to do!


All graphics have been made by me.

Check back soon for more inspirations...



 Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

16 comments:

  1. Your blog is so fantastic! Thank you so much for including my journal here! I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are so beautiful! I love all things vintage, they're so fun to wear :) The bicycle is wonderful too.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those hearts are so pretty!! I would love to have those in my workroom's window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I can say it's great. You really have a wonderful style!
    The fifties are my fave decade, they've been incredible ;)
    Have a look at my blog, please. How about following each other? xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bringing all the pretty things to my notice! Paper garlands are so quaint, chalkboards are a great decor idea and that gold dress is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh such cute things! and i love those dresses.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I love pics of vintage bicycles too - they are so lovely <3 Great set of photos!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Thank you, I'm following ur blog too :)
    It's not a suburb it's in the city ! It's kind of a artists place ! It's just near the city center ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bike is soo cute! I want it! :) Great inspirations! I love almost every picture :)

    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dresses!
    Btw, I am hosting a Boticca giveaway of $100 gift certificate!! Don't miss it :D
    xoxo
    Vicky
    http://www.styleandfashionlover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. We think your blog is just adorable!! Really lovely posts! Such stylish tips.

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful inspiration! I often lie in bed and bring all these pretty images together to inspire me. Your's are great!
    xoxo Maria
    http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those dresses are lovely, and those garlands are pret-ty cool. Following now :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, your comment was so nice!! Thank you! I am happily following you back :) Great blog :)
    xo
    -Daysha

    ReplyDelete