Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kate Ermilio 2012 Spring Collection

Perhaps it's the stunning pastels that grabbed my attention or it might have been the mix of minimalism, sophistication and glamour that drew me to Katie Ermilio's Spring 2012 Collection. 

Her latest collection is just another reason to admire Katie's incredible talent with her Spring garments boasting perfectly tailored cocktail attire with an ultra feminine feel. The chartreuse and magenta pops of colour add a glamourous twist and I can't help but feel I just need to own the entire collection. 

I've been a little MIA (missing in action) this past week, however I have a few more inspiration posts planned as well as some outfit posts in action later on this week. I have a new camera to play with now! I'm now a proud owner of a Canon 60D and it sure is a beauty!

But for the time being, fall in love with the talent of Katie Ermilio...





Photos courtesy of Jamie Beck

The chartreuse dress is to die for, I actually found some fabric like this not too long ago and have plans to make a gorgeous dress/skirt out of it :)

Stay tuned...



20 comments:

  1. so lovely! my favorite is the mint cape! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are so beautiful. I love the subtle cut outs. So romantic. I need to get myself a dress...darn these designer prices.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really girlygirl, i love it, but won't wear it. i guess..


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are very stunning! :)

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, it's highly appreciated! :) http://theeliteblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - what a beautiful collection! Such lovely colors :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing dresses
    i love them all!
    the colors are great and the lines are really sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this collection is stunning :) Especially all the colours in my opinion look fantastic :)
    Veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dresses Wanna follow each other? http://karo-just-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tania, i am happy you like my streetstyle-blog, maybe you also will like my personal one, follow u, hope for following me back xx
    http://www.yuliamoscow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cuuuuute post!
    Love your blog!Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. im glad you like it! :)
    your blog is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the dresses so much *__*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thnx For your comment !! Follow You NOW ON gf bloglovin

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wauw, these clothes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah the pieces are absolutely gorgeous, I love pinks and pastels and utterly girly clothes! I love the dress with the cut out back. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the cut of all these pieces. The use of sharp cuts and pastels gives the pieces a girly appeal and edge. Great blog and clothing line!

    Now a follower,
    Corrine
    trendtone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete