Tuesday, January 3, 2012

J.Crew 2011 Spring Collection

If lush tailoring, bright colours and wearable separates didn't catch your attention, than photo evidence of J.Crew's Spring 2011 collection certainly will. 

J.Crew's 2011 collection is more fearless than ever and is fast becoming a favourite to all those in the fashion world. Wearable pieces along the lines of paper bag waist shorts, tailored vests and button down shirts can easily be incorporated into any fashion lover's wardrobe. 

And the best part? Not only can these pieces add a certain flair to your daytime look, they can be dressed up for those glamorous nights out. My favourite element of the collection is how the outfits are styled via one colour tone. I think by doing this it creates a more polished overall look.

I can definitely see myself emulating a fair few of these outfits for my university wardrobe.


PS. I want every single piece (sigh). 









 As my friends say, I do casual attire best, thank you J.Crew for that vital dose of daily inspiration ;)


All images via style.com


Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. very lovely looks! especially the last 2!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  2. why can't I just have all of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing collection, it looks so chic and 'designer'. Wish we had J. Crew here in SA

    ReplyDelete