Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Carven 2012 Spring Collection

Youthful and bright are two words that should describe every young woman's wardrobe. In the words of Elle Fanning "I'd rather dress like I was two than twenty-one." And she is very correct. I've never quite understood the trend of wanting to look older than you are, but perhaps that's because I'm obsessed with folklore clothing and peter pan collars. 

I'm young and plan to get away with as much as possible, for as long as I can. When I laid eyes on Carven's Spring 2012 Collection, it occurred to me that the designer behind Carven may have the very same ideology.

Baby doll dresses, ethnic embroidery, lush leather tailoring and high waist pleated skirts, epitomizes youthful glory and very much makes you want to frolic around in one of his creations. 









 PS. I know I've bombarded you with runway photos, but I can't help but be inspired by the many creative geniuses we live amongst and sigh at their incredible talent. 


Follow me on facebook & bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. i like cars infect i like car racing i want to say that these type of cars are the best and the best cars around the world.these are rarely known cars in some countries like pakistan an india and other under developing countries.i like it really i like it very much.i want to spend my whole life to this field because this is fantastic and super cool job i like it. Chevrolet Suburban Power Steering Rack

    ReplyDelete