Monday, September 26, 2011

I made a leotard!

Making a leotard is something that I've been wanting to try for quite a while now! 

So I figured why not take advantage of my uni-free lecture recess and get down to creating one. First I made a pattern to use to cut out the fabric with, then I got straight to sewing it together! 

I will be making a whole batch of leotards soon with all sorts of girlish embellishments ready for the warm summer months! I can't wait !!

Look out for lace, florals, ruffles, bows and lots lots more ! :)


Check back soon ;)

Be sure to follow me on facebook, bloglovin and lookbook.


2 comments:

  1. So cute Tania! Loving the colour and low back :) Excited to see more!

    Aleena x

    http://fashiongonerogue.com/ashley-smith-guy-aroch-block-fw-2011/

    ReplyDelete