Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gallery Opening

Jewelry making is possibly one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and frustrating activity one person can endure. And what have I been doing all of today? Exactly that. I'm going to be selling some of my clothing designs and jewelry soon at a gallery called "Cereal Box" opening in Flinder's Street Mall on the 25th of February. It's a wonderful gallery run by some fantastic people with incredible vision and drive to bring something different to Townsville. 

So please, come along and see for yourself, and perhaps buy one of my designs? ;) It is located right next to the Commonwealth Bank and starts at 6:30pm. Hope to see you there!

PS. Here are some photos of the process of myself making some jewelry today, finished product photos will be coming tomorrow! So be sure to check then :) 





1 comment: