Monday, November 15, 2010

Things I like about MONDAY

So sorry for the late blog post, my internet has been super temperamental lately...GRRRR. 
Slow internet = slow blogging and makes everything so much more painful. I have some ideas coming up soon for some blog posts...so stay tuned ;)

Things I like about MONDAY
 

1. Commercialization of brands

is seen everywhere!




2. The Library

where I plan to visit this Summer




3. Raspberries and Blueberries

yum!



4. Outdoor entertainment

The perfect Summer environment



 5. Gypsy houses

I want one!



6. Tree houses

I also want one :)



7. This quote

so very true, but that's human nature right?



So I hope you like my "Things I like" because I sure enjoy doing it. Finding all sorts of things that I like help to develop my interests and really to find out more about myself. Through doing this, I find out may things I didn't know about myself and begin to know more about my style and taste. So basically, it's a WIN-WIN for everybody :) I will also be doing a bit more writing as a particular girl I know said they would like to see more ;)

Enjoy your Monday everybody and hopefully it wasn't too painful for you!



3 comments:

  1. in your second times square photo you can see my hotel :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT AT THE BACK JUST PAST THE BLUE SCREEN
    its black, you can't see it very well, but that's where it is.

    ReplyDelete