Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 1 - 30 day challenge

So here goes Day 1 :) 10 interesting facts about myself...




1. I'm scared of growing up.

2. I miss my brothers more than anything.
3. I've changed so much this year.

4. I feel like I'm wasting the night if I go to bed early.

5. My mind is crazy full of questions and thoughts on those/that around me. It just doesn't stop. 

6. I'm an over-thinker and an over-analyzer.

7. The one thing I look for in a person is genuineness. If I don't think a person is genuine I won't make the effort.

8. I feel like I'm still finding my feet.

9. I'm scared of never being good enough.

10. I have high expectations of people, but more so of myself. 


Day 1 challenge...COMPLETE. :)


Enjoyyy your Monday night!





1 comment:

  1. you are a brave girl telling all this to yourself! :)

    btw I like your blog - it's so close to me :)
    found u by an accident while looking to the list of my followers on fb

    ReplyDelete