Monday, November 22, 2010

30 day challenge

Wowww has it been a while since I've blogged. So sorry about that, who knew I could be THIS lazy on my holidays? Anyway, here is something I've promised to do, a 30 day challenge..it will be tough but I can only promise to do my best. Forgive me if I miss a day or two..


1. 10 interesting facts about yourself.
2. What's in your bag?
3. A photo of your cellphone.
4. A day in your life, photographs taken throughout the day.
5. A picture of yourself two years ago.
6. A photo of yourself, not taken by you.
7. A photo of someone you fancy at the moment.
8. Your dream wedding.
9. A photo of the item you last purchased.
10. Your favourite movie.
11.  What you want more than anything right now.
12. Your current wishlist.
13. Something you regret.
14. A tv show your currently addicted to.
15. A photo of your handwriting
16. Your favourite season and why.
17. Your thoughts or opinions about mean girls.
18. Your favourite Disney princess movie.
19. Your favourite subject to study.
20. Name one place you would like to visit one day.
21. Your favourite quote.
22. A photo that makes me happy.
23. Favourite artist
24. Hopes, dreams and plans for the future.
25. A hobby of yours.
26. A photo that makes you angry/sad
27. Best piece of advice you've heard.
28. 5 things you want to do before you die
29. A photo of you, taken today and the outfit you wore today.
30. A photo of something you enjoy doing.





      

No comments:

Post a Comment